English. Advanced level spoken and written
IELTS: Reading 8.5; Listening 7.5; Writing 6.5; Speaking 6.5; Overall 7.5
French. Medium level spoken and written
User knowledge, advanced level
- Mac OS-X and Microsoft Windows
- Word processor: Microsoft Word, Pages (iWork)
- Spreadsheets: Microsoft Excel, Numbers (iWork)
- Graphic Design: Corel, PhotoShop, Gimp
- Video Editing: Microsoft Movie Maker, iMovie
- Other useful utilities: Microsoft Power Point, Keynote (iWork), ArcGIS, GvSIG
- Internet and mail management software; webmaster.
- Advanced use of social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube.
- Statistics and databases: R and R-Studio
- Word processor: LATEX and TEXStudio
- Bibliographic management: Zotero, Mendeley
Large scientific equipment used
- Scanning electron microscope
- Leather crafts, resin, tailoring and sewing, soap making.
- Household maintenance skills: repair, electrical, plumbing, furniture assembly, electronics.
- Collaboration in the organization of 9 recreational-cultural events in the Pacto de las Janas Association (León), between 2010 and 2013
Associations and collaboration
Full member of the Official College of Biologists of Castilla y León – nº 18495-CL
Full member of the Skeptic Circle association
Full member of the association ARP / Society for the Advancement of Critical Thought. Member of the Advisory Council since 2021
Full member of the Spanish Association of Scientific Communication – nº 302
Full member of the association Speaking of Science
Full member of the Association to Protect the Sick from Pseudoscientific Therapies
Collaborator in the Naukas scientific outreach group
Member of the Delegation of Students of the Faculty of Biological and Environmental Sciences; University of León, from 2006 to 2009.
- 2008-09 Secretary of the Plenary of Delegation.
- 2006-08 Member of the Board of Directors of the Plenary of Delegation